EGN Belgium is looking for Freelance Chairs/Facilitators
Do you have a good understanding of the business world? Do you have some years of experience as a Director in different medium to large private companies? Have you decided to become a freelance consultant, corporate trainer, executive coach, board member, and/or change facilitator?
If so, you might be our new colleague.
Join us if you wish to support the growth of Europe’s largest professional business network, enlarge your network with executives, and have a meaningful & enriching job of facilitating experience-sharing peer groups on CXO/VP/Director/Senior Manager level. Your role is basically to help executives make better decisions, become better leaders, and achieve better results.
As Chair for EGN Belgium, you will welcome and facilitate confidential peer groups of 20-25 executives during five half-day meetings annually for each group.
Your task is to create an atmosphere of trust and of mutual support and to ensure that members build strong relationships while sharing experience, lessons learned and best practices. EGN is also a forum for reflection, problem-solving, innovative thinking, and co-creation.
Five Key Competencies: Group Responsible, Relationship-Builder, Facilitator, Subject-Matter Senior and Organizer.
As chair, your responsibility is to ensure that all meetings are effective, highly relevant and rewarding for all participants.
You can inspire and create engagement while keeping a high level of energy and commitment in the group. You ensure that members bring back new ideas and clear and actionable take-aways ready to be implemented in their respective companies.
In addition to the meetings, you also spend a lot of time on preparation and follow-up, which includes follow-up dialogues with members, coordination with hosts, coordination with potential presenters/experts
• Several years of work experience in medium or large Belgian or multinational companies in Belgium, ideally on Director level
• Experience as freelance consultant, executive coach, corporate trainer, workshop and/or change facilitator
• Motivation, interest and availability to chair up to four peer groups within different executive functions
• People Leader understanding different personalities and how to ensure engagement and learning & development in a group
• Experience in facilitating physical, virtual and hybrid meetings
• Savvy user of digital tools such as Teams, Zoom, Jamboard, Mentimeter, etc
As a Person
• You are confident, empathetic, a born networker and a connector
• You are an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Your English is flawless
• You are structured, well-organized, detail oriented and thrive with administrative tasks and deadlines
Send Your Application Today, We Need You!
If this position looks interesting, have a look at our homepage on be.egn.com, and send your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and motivation in English to Luke Fitzpatrick, Head of Sales – EGN Belgium, firstname.lastname@example.org.