EGN Belgium is growing and
If you answered YES, you might be our new colleague!
As a Sales Manager (internally called a Network Advisor) for EGN Belgium, your primary assignment will be to contact leaders in a variety of corporate functions working for medium to large companies operating in Belgium.
Your role is to create attention and interest in our peer networks. Through close consultation with potential members you build trust, uncover their needs and help them find the best EGN Network to solve their most pressing business priorities.
This role is available under an employee contract or freelance contract. Whichever you prefer!
• Experienced in consultative selling
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Minimum of five years of relevant sales work experience and documented consistent results from previous positions within B2B sales, business development, executive search or recruitment.
• Work experience from other networking organizations, think tanks, roundtables, business conferences & events, executive search/headhunting companies, professional training & coaching, and educational organizations is a clear advantage.
• Familiarity with corporate leadership development and coaching programs is a plus
• Work experience with Belgian companies is a great asset
• Legally allowed to work in Belgium
• Residency in Belgium is preferred, and you must like, wish and be skilled at working remotely
• You are a savvy user of LinkedIn
• You are used to work with a CRM-system
As a Person
•We need you to be pro-active, self-motivated, persistent, and results-oriented
•You are self-aware, confident, curious, professional, and resilient
•We are a people business; empathy through all communication channels is a must
•You have high energy levels, work in a structured & qualitative way, with a growth mindset
•You thrive working independently from home as much as you do from the office.
•A fixed market salary plus a favorable commission system
•Be part of a successful & fast-growing company, agile, quick to market
•The support of your own sales assistant
•Have a meaningful job helping leaders to develop themselves and grow their companies
•Unparalleled executive access. Dialogue with the most distinguished business leaders from Fortune 500 & BEL20 companies
•Belong to a high performance & caring team, never missing an opportunity to celebrate successes
•Our culture is based on Empathy, Empowerment, Execution, Entrepreneurship and Enthusiasm
•We work with respect, helpfulness, professionalism and fun
•Many learning & development opportunities shared among colleagues locally and globally
EGN started as one man’s vision 30 years ago and is now a global network of more than 15.000 members in 15 countries, who together represent more than 8.000 companies and 70 professional areas.
At EGN Belgium, we have experience-sharing peer groups for C-Suite Leaders, VPs, Director, Senior Managers and Specialists across a variety of functions. Our member work in medium and large Belgian & multinational companies with a footprint here in Belgium, they represent an array of diverse industries.
Our members meet for five half day meetings each year in groups of 20-25 people, where they benchmark their organizations & strategies, gain ideas and new perspectives, solve their challenges faster, reflect on trends and future best practices, while becoming more future-ready.
Send Your Application Today, We Need You!
If this position looks interesting, have a look at our homepage at egn.com/be, and send your CV and letter of motivation in English to Luke Fitzpatrick, Head of Sales & Marketing – EGN Belgium, email@example.com.