EGN Belgium is looking for an energetic Network Assistant
Would you like to join an exciting and growing business? Do you enjoy picking up the phone and engaging in dialogue with top executives & leaders? Do you have any experience in supporting sales management? Are you structured, result-oriented and persistent? If so, you might be our new colleague!
The main role of a Network Assistant is to:
• Find new potential members for our experience sharing peer groups on LinkedIn. These leads should fit the pre-defined peer group DNA
• Support your allocated sales manager and provide regular check-ins to discuss target profiles and to align expectations and priorities for the day/week
• Cold call prospects, explain our value proposition and schedule in-depth dialogues for your sales manager
• Create attention and interest, be precise and memorable on the phone and in your written correspondence on LinkedIn and e-mails
• Be prepared to answer basic questions and to handle most common objections in a very respectful way and be clear about the next steps
• Update our CRM-system
• The more bookings, the more sales. To succeed focus on quality, quantity and prioritization. A growth mindset is key.
• Experience in telesales, telemarketing, sales and/or meeting booking is highly desired in this role
• Your English is flawless, and you have excellent oral and written communication skills
• You are polite, professional, confident and you make an impact
• You are structured, persistent, proactive, resilient and dutiful
• You can work independently as well as in teams
• You are active on social media and know LinkedIn well
• You are IT-savvy
You are offered
• An exciting sales-oriented role, an international experience and contact with the cleverest heads in the Belgian business world
• Great development opportunities in a value-driven organization
• Be part of this winning team and culture of empathy, empowerment, execution, entrepreneurship, enthusiasm
• Full time position within normal office hours in Belgium and freedom to work from home when quotas are achieved
EGN started as one man’s vision 30 years’ ago and is now a global network with 15.000 members in 15 countries, who together represent more than 8.000 companies and 70 professional areas.
At EGN Belgium, we have experience-sharing peer groups for CXO, Heads of, VPs, Directors and Senior Managers across executive functions, all working in medium and large Belgian & large multinational companies in Belgium and representing diverse industries.
Our members meet for five half day meetings each year in groups of 20-25 people, where they benchmark their organizations & strategies, gain ideas and new perspectives, solve their challenges faster, reflect on trends and future best practices, while becoming more future-ready.
Send Your Application Today, We Need You!
If this position looks interesting, have a look at our homepage on be.egn.com, and send your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and motivation in English to Luke Fitzpatrick, Head of Sales – EGN Belgium, firstname.lastname@example.org.